Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Twitter Craze!

I must admit a while back in November I signed my self up for a twitter account. It was back before anyone knew what twitter was, before it blew up into what it is today. Since November I think I wrote a total of 2 Tweet's, It did not seem like something i could get into. Just a few days ago I went back, I must say I really like it. It's fun to make statements throughout the day, and see what everyone else is up to. I also follow some funny people on it. One in particular is Rain Wilson (rainnwilson, his twitter name), He says the funniest things, it's nice to smile and laugh a little when your at work. Well anyways i just wanted to let everyone know. You can find me on there if you go to the sight and look up 'Josh Hemond' or my user name is 'wildjosh'.

Twitter.com

Peace
-Joshua M Hemond

No comments: