Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Band Member

I should have wrote about this a little while ago but I kept forgetting to. The band has finally got itself a bassist/keyboardist. Many of you probably know him, Joe Lindsey. We have had a couple of practices with him and it went really well. He like our sound and songs and we like him and his ability, so he decided to join. This is great news because the band is complete now so we just have to work on writing some more songs and getting them down and then we are going to try to play a show, hopefully. In other news we are still in the market for a band name. No one really liked the name "The Alliance" so we decided to drop it, names we have been kicking around are "Hypothetical High 5" (or HH5) and Wild Josh and the Straight Flames (Joe's personal favorite). Let me know what you think or if you can think of something post a comment with your ideas.


Peace
Joshua M Hemond

3 comments:

Joe Lindsey said...

I didn't know I was a keyboardist...

Unknown said...

Just don't use Clipboard for a band name. I own the rights.

15steps said...

I think Tea Shoppe would be an appropriate band name.