Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Free iTunes Download's of the Week

1st Free Song

Love is Dead by The Lovemakers

Genre: Pop/Rock

This song is not to bad. Sounds a bit familiar, like a song you have heard before but can't quite figure out where. Does not blow your socks off, but does not waste valuable space on your HDD either.

2nd Free Song

Even If IT Breaks Your Heart by Will Hoge

Genre: Rock

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible! I hated this song! I think they put it in the wrong genre, It sounded country to me and anyone who has read my previous posts on country knows that, I hate country music! This song sounds just like everything else I have ever heard, there is no originality. His voice reminds me of Tom Petty mixed with Billy Ray Cyrus...Believe me, It's a strange mix. Someone left the comment on iTunes that this song "is America's Music". If that's the case then it really is a sad state of things over here in the great US of A...Yee Haw, Partna! Hey everyone is entitled to listen to whatever type of music they want, But to label this song as 'America's Music' leaves a lot of people out, including me! In my opinion Punk Rock is America's Music...Wasn't this country formed on the ideals of rebels. Those who opposed the kings Ideas and wanted freedom...Anarchy! Well anyways don't waste the space on your HDD.

No comments: