Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Set List for Beatles Rock Band

Cavern Club (1963):


* Twist And Shout

* Boys

* Do You Want To Know A Secret

* I Saw Her Standing There


Ed Sullivan Theater (1964):


* I Want To Hold Your Hand

* Can’t Buy Me Love

* A Hard Day’s Night

* I Wanna Be Your Man


Shea Stadium (1965):


* Ticket to Tide

* I’m Looking Through You

* Eight Days A Week

* If I Needed Someone

* I Feel Fine


Budokan (1966):


* Day Tripper

* And Your Bird Can Sing

* Drive My Car

* Taxman

* Paperback Writer


Abbey Road (1966-1967):


* Yellow Submarine

* Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band / With A Little Help From My Friends

* Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds

* Getting Better

* Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows

* Good Morning Good Morning


Abbey Road (1967-1968):


* I Am The Walrus

* Hello Goodbye

* Hey Bulldog

* Back In The U.S.S.R.

* Dear Prudence

* While My Guitar Gently Weeps


Abbey Road (1968-1969):


* Helter Skelter

* Revolution

* Birthday

* Octopus’s Garden

* Something

* Come Together

* Here Comes The Sun


Rooftop Concert (1969):


* Dig a Pony

* I’ve Got A Feeling

* Don’t Let Me Down

* I Me Mine

* I Want You (She’s So Heavy)

* Get Back


Encore:


* The End

No comments: