Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free iTunes Downloads of the week

I have come up with a new simple way to rate the Free iTunes DL's of the week. It's a star system.

5-Stars = Totally Awesome! It makes me want to buy the whole CD.

4- Stars = I like it! I'm going to look more into this band.

3-Stars = It's Okay. I'll download it because it's free.

2-Stars = Ugh...Not my thing, maybe it's just me.

1-Star = Awful! I hate it.

0-Star = Vomit...I hate it so much it make me physically ill to listen too.

So know that you know the rating system...Here is the:

Free iTunes Downloads of the Week!

Type: Free Song
Artist: V.V. Brown
Song: Shark in the water
Genre: Pop
Rating: 3-Stars

I like it enough to down load for free. Song sounds like something I have heard before, and the style is not really my thing. I can see this song catching on though and being a hit.

Type: Free Song
Artist: Millionyoung
Song: Cynthia
Genre: Electronica
Rating: 3-Stars

I like some electronica, but this is not my favorite by far. I think it's good enough to DL for free, but it's not a song you will find yourself listening to a lot.

Type: Free Music Video
Artist: Tokieo Hotel
Song: World Behind my Wall
Genre: Pop
Rating: 3-Stars

Again this is not really my thing. The band is pretty goofy looking. It's hard to tell if the lead singer is male or female, but the sound is pretty catchy. It's a good free DL.

No comments: