Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free iTunes Downloads of the week

Type: Free Song
Artist: Easton Corbin
Song: A Little More Country Than That
Genre: Country
Rating: 2-Stars

Typical country song. I'm not a fan of the genre but if you are I'm sure you would consider this a great download. For me though, it's not worth the space on my hard drive.

Type: Free Song
Artist: Jets Overhead
Song: Heading For Nowhere
Genre: rock
Rating: 3-Stars

I like this song enough to download. It has the feel of a 'Beck' song with female harmony. I say get it what do you have to lose? It's free!

Type: Free Video
Artist: Mariah Carey
Song: Up Out My Face (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
Genre: Pop
Rating 0-Stars

This is utter garbage. I don't know who would want this video! Mariah shows her age wearing a latex nurse outfit. Corny, Corny, Corny! Ugh...It pains me that this girl has made millions of dollars. Mariah go back to school and learn how to speak proper English! What is 'Up Out My Face' anyways? Don't download this crap!!!

No comments: