Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Space Rat

Well I have decided to revamp the Series of short stories I wrote into a novel. Space Rat which I originally had envisioned as a quick story which I could get out of at anytime has sort of got legs in my mind. I really like the universe its in, and I see it now as being a novel with a chance of it becoming a trilogy. My Dilemma though was the fact that I really wanted to write a good solid short story. Well here is my solution. I can use the Universe I created but focus on another not so popular character in it. So for those familiar with my "Space Rat" story, I could use a character on the Vengeance who is part of the "New Democracy of Earth" faction, show what he was doing when the ship went down. So that way I have more then one story going on at the same time, in the same universe. Star Wars has done very well over the years doing similar things. The trick is creating a universe that people love, if you can do that people will immerse themselves into it. That's all I have for now.

Peace
-Joshua M Hemond

No comments: