Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free iTunes Download's of the Week

The Downloads this week all come from the Pop Genre :(

Make Me Believe By, Angel Taylor

This song was okay for a pop song and I could see it being very, very popular. She has a pleasant sounding voice and the tune is catchy but, it's just not my cup of tea.

Love Struck By, V Factory

Oh man, I thought the Boy band craze was all over. Look out world here comes another crappy one. V Factory is another group of boy toys singing crappy music to catchy beats. I seriously hope this does not catch on and we have a resurgence of terrible music. This song gets two thumbs way down, I mean way down. Okay, my thumbs can't get any further down, if my thumbs were further down they would be up in Japan. DO NOT download this song, free does not matter, this is national security we are talking about here. The world can take another boy band!

Peace
Joshua M Hemond

No comments: