Saturday, March 7, 2009

Results for "Favorite Disney, Animated Movie"

Hi Everyone, sorry I didn't get the results up last night, I just didn't get the chance. I thought this was a really fun one, I know some other people disagree with me and I could tell by their negative answers but, I thought it was a great one. Everyone from all generation grows up watching Disney movies, whether its movies like Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella to new generations watching Wall-E or Cars, Disney has a way of reaching young peoples minds and influencing youths imaginations. I know personally, as a youth especially having a younger sister, I was always watching these movies, and it really instills in you a sense of hope and good and evil. The good guys always win and the bad guys always loose, it unfortunate that when you grow up and see the world for what it really is, you find it is quite the opposite. You see dirty politicians, and criminals getting away with crimes and often times it makes you wish you could hop right back into a Disney movie and forget reality. Well that's all my crazy rambling lets get to the results.


Well It was actually pretty close, but their was a definite First place and Second place

First Place: TOY STORY



Although a Movie I like, I was shocked that it won. But then when I saw most of the people who voted for I wasn't. It got the younger vote, well mostly. you will understand when you see who voted for it.
Matt Gifford <~~~Young

Jared Dallman <~~~Young

Aaron Dallman <~~~Young
Eric Stelmach <~~~Young

Jon Cote <~~~NOT Young

Second Place: Aladdin

What a cast of voices, including that guy from full house who went on to do absolutely nothing. Voters were:


Joshua M Hemond

Eric Lindsey

Josiah Hemond


The next ones don't get places because they all had the same amount of votes for them, each had 2 votes.


The Little Mermaid




Voters were:

Rabecca Hemond

Jess Barbs



Jungle Book

Voters Were:

Zach Bishop

Kevin Zeal

Cinderella

Voters were:

Kasey Hemond

Jo Jo



Emperor's New Groove



Voters were:

Matt Peebles

Joe Lindsey


Mulan

Voters were the two Roomies:

Janice <~~~I would have thought she would have picked something with Horses. Corina <~~~Seems a little scary for Corina


Robin Hood




Voters were:

Corie Lyford

Mark Page


Lion King




Voters were:

Jason Wartenby

Jackie Parent


The Rest only got one vote each.



Lady and the Tramp


The voter was:

Jen Page


Alice in Wonderland

The voter was:

Jacob Hemond


The Rescuers Down Under

The voter was:

Kyle Peters


Sleeping Beauty

The voter was:

Liz Cote


and last but not least


Beauty and the Beast

The voter was:


Ryan Lyford



So that was it, I want to thank everyone who answered. I think this one was a lot of fun. It got to bring us back to our childhood a bit and remember some great movies.

You will hear from me again next Friday, but until then...



Peace

Joshua M Hemond

No comments: