Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rock Band Downloads of the Week

Every Tuesday Rock Band releases a few songs for Download. Each week I will try to go over the releases and tell you which ones in my opinion you should download. This week there are 4 you can download.

The Offspring- All I want
The Offspring- The Kids Aren't Right
REM- Losing my Religion
Richard Thompson- The Way that it Shows

All the songs are good but, I think REM is the top choice out of these, if your a Offspring fan the 2 songs that came out from them are great. Not sure I would download the Richard Thompson one thought, its slow sort of dreary and boring.

In short you can't lose with REM, if you like The Offspring, then you can't lose with those songs either and if your really love Richard Thompson then pick his up to, But I wouldn't.


Peace
Joshua M Hemond

No comments: