Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Question of the Week" Results

I thought this was a fun question. I know the last two weeks focused on our childhood, but I know speaking for myself personally remembers your childhood brings back memories.

I found it interesting that we didn't have that many repeats this week, in fact only two people had the same exact answer and two people had similar answers. So with anymore of my rambling, here are the results.

Veterinarian:
We had 2 people who want to be Vets, Jason Wartenby and Jackie Parent.

Art Teacher:
Corie Lyford wanted to be an Art Teacher and I would say she is one of the only who was able to become what she wanted, Garts Corie!!

Teacher:
Becky wanted to be a teacher, she chose sales instead.

Stunt Man:
My father had aspirations of being in the movies and he got close to his dream. Before I was born he application was accepted at Kahana School of Stunts in Chatsworth California, he went out there for a while, but at the time was dating my mother. He made the hard choice and came back to New Hampshire because he missed my mother, and gave up his dream. I guess its a good thing because if he didn't, I probably would not be here today.

Beach Bum:
Big surprise that this is what Eric Caron picked, I think he has come pretty close.

Horse Trainer:
No Janice didn't pick this one, actually Jen Page did!?

Game Warden:
I wanted to be a game warden so bad when I was little and after watching Jurassic Park it only made it worse. One day I was told that Game Wardens had the right to shot to kill poachers and I ruined the dream for me.

Hair Dresser:
You would think this would have been Jo Jo, but actually it was my sister Kasey, who would have known...I didn't!

Motor Cross Racer:
Not much of a surprise here that Zach Bishop picked this.

Pilot:
Another one that's not a surprise is Kyle Peters picking Pilot.

Carpenter:
Ryan Lyford lived out his dream, he didn't set his bar too high though.

Crane Operator:
I guess Eric Lindsey never saw Dominican in his future.

Retried:
Even at a young age Mark Page hated work.

Marine Biologist:
Not only did George Costanza want to be a Marine Biologist but, so didn't Wendy.

Short Stop (for the Red Sox):
Big surprise Jacob Hemond

Chef:
I never knew Corina could cook, I think I'll hang around her parties more often now.

Architect:
You would have thought musician for Joe Lindsey but, I guess he had other ideas.

Firefighter:
"Come on baby lite my Fire" and apparently Josiah Hemond will put it out.

Lawyer:
Kevin Zeal wants to be a liar, I mean Lawyer.

Computer programmer:
He lived his dream and hated it, Matt Gifford programmed for 2 years before he quit.

Rock Star:
I can actually see Jo Jo being a Rock Star.

Our last three are a little different

Stevie Ray Vaughn:
Aaron Dallam wanted to be SRV, I guess its better then the Joker.

Indian Jones:
Justin Peebles must hate Nazis too.

And last but not least

Happy:
Matt Nolte wants to be Happy, I hope he is!

Thank you to everyone who got their votes in, I already have next Friday's question figured out I will see you all then....


Peace Joshua M Hemond

5 comments:

Jared "Mr.Hugs" Dallman said...

Oh i was a little sad to find out my answer didn't make it to the list. When i was younger i wanted to be a pro skateboarder when i grew up.

JoshuaMHemond said...

oops i must have forgot to write it down, Sorry

Can't Whistle said...

Jesus was a carpenter

Jared "Mr.Hugs" Dallman said...

eh, it's no big deal.

JoshuaMHemond said...

Jesus was, but I don't think it was what he wanted to be when he grew up.