Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Free iTunes Download's of the Week

This week like usual there are 2 songs available for download.

1st Free Song

On My Way by Billy Boy on Poison

Genre: Rock

This song is okay but I was not really feeling it. If your a big rock fan I would say go ahead download it what do you have to lose really, it's Free. As far as I'm concerned I'm not going to waste the space on my Hard Drive.

2nd Free Song

You Can Make it by Hill Country Revue

Genre: Rock

I liked this song quite a bit. I feel like they got the Genre wrong though, this song is pretty bluesy but does have that rock feel sort of like the Allman Brother or ZZ Top. Some of the members of this band are in a band called The North Mississippi Allstars. I saw them back in October and they were great. I don't feel like 'HCR' is as good as 'NMA' but I think its definitely worth the download.

No comments: