Saturday, May 30, 2009

Results for Last weeks "Question of the Week"

I'm going to make this one fast since its already a week late.

Ireland:
Beth Fallon's Pick...
Ring of Kerry - Ireland:
Kevin Bozeal's Pick...
Niagara Falls:
Corie Lyford's Pick...
Santorini - Greece:
Kyle Peter's Pick...
Waipio Valley - Hawaii:
Aaron Dallman's Pick...
Virgin Gorda - Virgin Islands:
Jo Jo's Pick...
Gimmelwald - Switzerland:
Janice Blydenburgh's Pick...
New Zealand:
Jon Cote, Jacob Hemond, Joe Lindsey and Eric Stelmach's Pick...
Shangri La:
Jared Dallman's Pick...
Victoria Falls:
My Dad's and My Pick...
Megan's Bay - St. Thomas:
Liz Cote's Pick...
Lake Como Region - Italy:
Justin Peebles' Pick...
Bar Harbor - Maine:
Ryan Lyford's Pick...
Cumberland Island - Georgia:
Cassie B's Pick...
Norway:
Matt Peebles' Pick...
Domain of Marie Antionette:
Callie Moody's Pick...
Jaco - Costa Rica:
Wendy Hayhurst's Pick...
Nova Scotia:
Josiah Hemond's Pick...
Lake Winnipesaukee:
My Aunt Muriel's Pick...
Grand Canyon:
My Mom's Pick...

2 comments:

Joe Lindsey said...

Hey! I thought I said my mirror!

JoshuaMHemond said...

You changed it later.