Thursday, May 7, 2009

HH5

That's right HH5 has band practice tonight. No, not H1N1, I said HH5, you know Hypothetical High Five. Oh whats that, you don't know who they are, shucks. Maybe soon you will :P

Hopefully tonight we will practice a some of our originals like "Sugar Shack" our only Hit. Well I guess it's not a hit per say, It's never been on the radio or Cd or anything But, lets just say it has rocked Blucher Street and New street Hard and It rock's my brain when I think about it.

Hey all you artsy people out there, why not create us a HH5 logo...Oooo...Logo you say. Yes, logo I did say and we are currently without said logo. Come on I know some of you have talent unlike myself. Just think if we ever made an album your logo could be proudly displayed on the cover or a T-Shirt, maybe.

Peace
Joshua M Hemond

No comments: