Saturday, May 2, 2009

Results for May 1st's "Question of the Week"

The Results...

Sorry I posted this a little late...

Hatchet:
Kevin Bozeal, Justin Peebles and My pick, after reading the book "The Hatchet" how can you not pick it?

Bear Grylls:
Jenn Page and Rabecca Hemond's Pick, although not really an item I'll allow the pick. I have the sneaking suspicion he would turn on them and eat them at the first sign on trouble.

Victorinox Multi-Tool:
Aaron Dallman's pick, the everything tool.

Big Awesome Knife:
Eric Stelmach's Pick, "Now that's a Knife".

A Boat that isn't Ship Wrecked:
Callie Moody's Pick, I decided to allow it but change it a bit, it would have to be small enough to fit on you like a inflatable raft.

Fishing Pole:
Kyle Peter's Pick, "If you give a man a fish he can eat for a day, if you teach a man to fish he can eat for a lifetime" Good pick Kyle.
Corie Lyford:
Ryan Lyford's Pick, Ha I bet you thought it was Jon Cote's pick.

Ukulele:
Jared Dallman's Pick, I can see your not much of a survivalist.

Matches:
My Dad's Pick, I thought he quit smoking.

Solar Powered MP3:
Jo Jo's Pick, How much of "The Cure" can you listen to?

Picture of the Family, Including In laws:
My Aunt Muriel's Pick, Good pick for Motivation.

Wombat (her cat):
Jackie Parent's Pick, she would be eating that thing the first day she got hungry.

Machete:
Liz Cote's Pick, Her father taught her well.

Leathermen Multi-Tool:
Jon Cote's Pick, Surprisingly not a women.

Ryan Lyford:
Corie Lyford's Pick, He could have been home safe , but Corie wanted him with her.

Satellite Phone:
Jason Caron's Pick, So he can talk to his new Fiance Mandy :) Gratz to the both of you.

Genie in a Bottle:
Zach Bishop's Pick, You know Zach Christina Agulera isn't the universal genie.

Hammock:
Gary Lee's Pick, relax to death.

Grand Piano:
Jacob Hemond's Pick, I guess you can always use it as tinder.

Lobster Trap:
Kasey Hemond's Pick, only fine dinning for Kasey.

Beet Seeds:
Jason Whartenby's Pick, did you get those at Schrute Farms?

Digital Camera:
Wendy Hayhurst's Pick, I hope you have a big memory card in there.

Eva Mendes:
Eric Caron's Pick, Ummmm........

Horse:
Janice Blydenburgh's Pick, Horse its whats for dinner.

Umbrella:
Matt Peebles Pick, Under my Umbrella ella ella ay ay ay...

Well them be the Results, talk to you in a week.
Peace
Joshua M Hemond

No comments: