Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Light's on an Empty Street's New Look

I an effort to be more proactive with the blog I have decided to work on it a little harder. Yeah, some of the new content may be small and meaningless to some but, I really like it. If you have comments to make about a certain post, by all means go right ahead a make them. If you feel like being a jerk and picking at every little thing I do, please find another blog to read. I write this blog for fun, I don't get paid! So since I'm not getting paid to put up with crap, I really don't mind telling people who don't like what I write or post to BUZZ off. Now, to other matters at hand. I'm going to try to post daily and as often as I can. I really want to make this blog into something that my friends want to read and check out frequently. Let me know what I can do to better achieve my goal. I also want to thank everyone who does come and check out whats going on here at "Lights on an Empty Street", So Thank You. Well I got to get going,

Peace
Joshua M Hemond

No comments: