Saturday, May 16, 2009

Results for the "Question of the Week"

Well I'm really sick so I'm going to try to breeze right through this if you don't mind.





Jackie Parent, Corinna Cresi, Kevin Zeal and Kasey Hemond'd Pick, The big winner!



Ryan Lyford's Pick.

Justin Peebles Pick, The Scor from Six String Samurai (I couldn't find a vidoe for it)



Justine Carlson's Pick.



Jenn Page's Pick.



Rabecca Hemond's Pick.



Joe Lindsey's Pick



Liz Cote and Corie Lyford's Pick.



Eric Stelmach's Pick.



My Pick.



Jojo's Pick, from the movie Legend.



Jason Whartenby's Pick.



Callie Moody's Pick.



Jon Cote's Pick.



Jared Dallman's Pick.



Beth Fallon's Pick.



Jason Caron's Pick.



My Aunt Muriel's Pick.



Mark Page's Pick.



Cassi B's Pick.



Aaron Dallman's Pick.



Eric Caron's Pick.



Janice Blydenburgh's Pick.



M Dad's Pick.

Well thats it.

peace
Joshua M Hemond

No comments: